Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
gunner

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:50:27 -0800, jim rozen wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

How about if we give you all the guns you want, and let you put a cross --
burning or not, as you choose -- on the front lawn of your town hall? Will
you then lay off the 4th Amendment and let the rest of the country have its
Bill of Rights -- the *whole* Bill of Rights?

We HAVE the Bill of Rights, subject to those infringed by the Left
over so many years. We simply need to remove those infringments.

You may HAVE it but you sure don't understand what it means or how
it works. I think you should take a 6th grade civics class before
anything you say about the constitution is guffawed at.

Jim

Actually Jimmy...I suspect Ive a much tighter grip on it than you do.
Watching you flail around on the subject is fascinating..though a bit like
watching a retarded child with his first ice cream cone.

Gunner