Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet

Default Name for new business

Archaic Electronics... or something that puts you early in the listings in
the phone book. There is a local that is named this way and it still amazes
me that people go to them. When asked why the always say that it was the
first thing they saw in the yellow pages.

Leonard

"Ken G." wrote in message
Hi . I`m working on starting a business . It will be mostly a service
call type business where i will go out and do minor service / cleaning
on home electronics and give advice if its worth having repaired if its
got major problems .
Also help people who cant understand how to hook up or operate that new
tv , home theater or electronic gadget .
I will also specialize in vintage electronics , the stuff most repair
shops wont touch anymore including antique tube equipment or that crazy
thing someone cant part with .
I have been trying to come up with a catchy name to call this business
to give people the idea but keep it short .

Any ideas would be apreciated .
Thanks
Ken