Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ron Moore

Default What is it? Item 518

That vial has to filled with carbontetrachloride. Probably was held in a
spring loaded device somewhat sensitive to heat. (Automatic fire
extinguisher)
#565 looks like an art deco ice crusher.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

"Relz" wrote in message
This is regarding item 518 http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

I had some insomnia last night so decided to watch a little TV. On AMC
was the movie "Colors" with Robert Duvall and Sean Penn. The movie was
about two cops working against gang violence in the late 1980's Los
Angeles. Anyway, in one of the scenes they were storming a house and how
did they get in the front door, you ask? They took one of these "floor
rammers" (I guess) and smashed it against the door lock. It was painted
all black with a phrase similar to "May we come in" painted on it.

I thought it was neat to see something in a movie that was here on the
What Is It? discussions.

FWIW.

Relz