Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Default Walmart

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:41:39 -0600, Rex B
wrote:
Steve B wrote:

Whenever I need a part for a car, I go to NAPA or CarQuest, or someplace
like that. Checker, Autozone, etc, are good for fluids, and a few other
items, but when I want something that will last, and I know is made better
than their Chinese crap, I go to a different supplier.

Add Parts Plus to that list. Please

Rex Burkheimer
Parts Plus Program Director
WM Automotive
Fort Worth

Which list should we add it to? The first list (good parts
suppliers) or the second (cheesy chrome trim, mudflaps, seatcovers and
gewgaws stores) list? Please elaborate - use as many bytes as
necessary.

The former, please. Most Parts Plus stores, at least ours, are
independent Mom & Pop stores run by people with some mechanical
knowledge and a stake in their community.

But be warned, I buy odd (stuff) on a regular basis. Like AC PF4,
Gates TR22401 and TR22657, Purolator L20700... ;-)

You're our kinda guy, come on in!

Rex