Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

In article ain, gunner
says...

Actually..I dont see anywhere in the First Amendment anything about
Freedom From Religion. Would someone please point it out to me?

You really are clueless, aren't you?

There are two parts to that amendment - "Congress shall make no
law respecting the establishment of religion..." - that's the
one that says the government cannot force religion on you, and
then "...nor respecting the free exercise thereof."

The second part says they cannot ban religions by law.

Jim

please reply to: