Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default OT, fire safety issue!

This is most probably a hoax. The site I referenced can't find any
evidence that Glade air fresheners are a fire hazard. That doesn't
prove it is a hoax, but, before I would panic, I would expect more
evidence that an unsigned email (original) source.

That site was:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar..._freshener.htm. I
urge all to check these things out before relaying them to the world.

In my experience, every one, without exception, of the email warnings I
have received with serious, unproven concerns that urges me in BOLD
CAPITAL LETTERS to send copies to everyone I know has been found to be
a hoax.

The unfortunate part of this is that well-meaning, caring individuals
are being taken advantage of by being tricked into spreading these
unfounded warnings.

Now, lets get back to woodturning...

Bob