Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default Not in the market for one, but...

David wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

In article , David
wrote:

Sears is selling the DeWalt 735 for $369. Isn't that a heck of a
good deal?

Cite, please? www.sears.com shows the DW735 at $499.99, just as
expected. Where did you see it for $369? (That *would* be a *very*
good price, if it's for real.)

They're selling the 734 at $379.99... maybe that's what you're
thinking of.

In the store, today! I read it "up close" to be sure it wasn't a price
tag for something else. That's the cheapest I've seen it. I have no
idea how long it'll stay at that price. Since I wasn't buying one, I
didn't hunt down a salesperson to ask particulars.

I saw a DW735R for sale (not at sears) for around that price. A refurb.

er
--
email not valid