Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
gunner

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:37:45 +0000, pyotr filipivich wrote:

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: jim rozen writes on 22 Jan 2006
08:40:20 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , Gunner says...

Dont you just hate it when all those evil republicans keep pushing
those gun control laws..and forbidding religious symbols ?

Freedom *from* religion, gunner. Given their druthers your born
again morons in the white house would install state religions.

You've been smoking your socks again. Its the ACLU and the Democrats
who want their religion made state policy, which is to say, they want to
suppress any hint of Christianity form the public square.

Fine. So what is wrong with stringing them up from lampposts?

Or just declaring them "un persons" and having them disappear into the
night and smog?

Actually..I dont see anywhere in the First Amendment anything about
Freedom From Religion. Would someone please point it out to me?

Gunner