Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Roach

Default Low height wardrobe/hanging space?

Yes, I have had a look at a couple of childrens wardrobes (they are
round about the right height) but their build quality has been less
than sturdy - I'm now looking at some Tambour units (sideways roller
shutter door) from an office furniture supplier
(http://www.homeworkingsolutions.co.u...?cat=16&man=32)
- they are 60cm deep x 120cm wide x 160cm high and they can supply a
wooden top to make it look (a little) less like office furniture but
they look fairly solid. Still waiting on a price from them. I'll have
to remove the shelves and put a suitable hanging rail in myself.

I'm still surprised I can't find someone who supplies something smaller
or has a flexible wardrobe system that can be supplied at a lower than
usual height.

Steve