Posted to rec.woodworking
Rossmoor Galoot

Default Which Fence

Rockfish,

I have the Accusquare on my older Craftsman 10" saw and absolutely love
it. I like the fact that it has T-slots all around which makes
featherboards or just about any other jig easy to mount. Installation
on the saw was a breeze and the double cursor makes the fence easy to
set for a cut. About the only drawback is that the lock is a turn knob
but I've gotten used to it. As another poster said, any aftermarket
fence is a vast improvement over the Craftsman fence. I like the price
in the Accusquare too, I just couldn't justify spending more money on a
fence to be installed on a contractors saw. Whatever decision you make,
I'm sure you won't be disappointed.