Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:37:35 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 05:04:29 GMT, "John Chase"
wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote

The Times has the power to *destroy* the government when it
misbehaves. That's what the folks who penned the constituion
*wanted*.

The [Press] also has the power to *enshrine* a government of its own

design,
which is what appears to be happening "as we speak".

-jc-

So when is the Times going to release the Barrett Report?

(this is the report on the Clinton Administration using the IRS as
their own Einsatzgruppen used to attack political enemies)

Why do we need the NYT to publish the report? You already seem to know
what's in it. Why don't you just tell us yourself?

Or are you afraid that no one would believe you, but that they believe

The
New York Times?

http://drudgereport.com/flash.htm

I wonder..why the Dems managed to get 1/4 of it redacted....
Any clues from your handlers at the DNC, Ed?

I have no information about it, Gunner. Try your unimpeachable sources: read
more Drudge, and check the right-wing blogs.They use ultrasound, I think, or
maybe a ouiga board.

--
Ed Huntress