Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Grimm

Default Need to Polish or Brighten some Aluminum

Mother's works great, a lot of aviation guys swear by flitz

"badaztek" wrote in message
Theres a polish called MAAS and works real good to polish different
metals ,I have polished aluminum with it and it works great and it even
works on other metals as well including tarnished brass ,I have polished
a brass kick pad on a door that was black and after I got done it shined
like a mirror ,you can find it in automotive sores and in the cleaner
section in walmarts around tarnex ,you can use paper towels to use it
but I find white cotton rags works best ,you just keep rubbing it in til
it turns black and keep going till it completely disappears .
good luck