Posted to misc.consumers.house
Don Phillipson

Default New house Older than Told and has multiple issues inspector missed.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Recently purchased a house that I had inspected prior to closing.
. . .
I am not sure if I want to sue the inspector (I already know the bit
about liability waivers....and I don't believe that releases them from
negligence in my area). . . .
when I sell it, I will have to disclose this fact which might make it
hard for me to sell or lower the value.

Your first task is to find out whether licensed inspectors can
be held financially liable for defects in the property or only for
the amount of their iinspection fees. (Ontario law specifies
the latter.)

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs