Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty

Default Newly purchased house is Older tha I was told and inspector missed issues

In article , pe says...

On 22 Jan 2006 11:55:21 -0800, Banty wrote:

In article .com,
says...

Recently purchased a house that I had inspected prior to closing. The
inspector was an overly qualified proff engineer (PE) home inspector.
I recently learned that he overlooked two very obvious and important
defects. Not sure I wish to persue this matter, but I wouldn't mind
getting opinions.

Was the inspector referred to you by the agent?

Bad idea, but even if you choose your own they all depend on Real Estate agents
for their bread and butter. No inspector lasts in business long if he costs the
Agents too many sales.

Agreed.

Banty