Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Thomas Tornblom

Default Best Universal Remote?

I have a One for All Kameleon 10, and it works pretty well.

Controls up to 10 devices, touch screen, both IR and RF, receiver
included, can be upgraded over the phone(!), or with audio files
downloaded from their web. Chargable batteries and charger included.

http://www.oneforall-int.com/english...c/URC-8210.htm

It appears that this one is not available in the US.

I paid around $170, which is a bit, but well worth it for me. I use it
to control all my stuff from another room. I use the universal remote
that came with my Denon AVR-3805 HT receiver to control the stuff
while I'm in the room with all the stuff.