Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Ping Leon, Rikon Band Saw

"GeeDubb" wrote in message

I had to lay my Rikon down as well (camper shell on truck). I attached
5 - 2" castors to the bottom of the palette and tipped it out of my truck.
I had to have my wife hold the bottom to keep it from rolling on the
castors but it made it nice to move into my shop. Problem is....I haven't
taken it off the palette yet since it's so convenient to move it around.

Gary

Gary, did you set the whole saw inside the truck bed or did you leave the
tail gate down and let the palette hang over the edge?

Sounds like you may have a cheap mobile base. LOL