Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveF

Default Hanging parts jars

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ps.com...
Could you post a picture somewhere so we can see what you are
describing?

I would like to hhear what others are using for small parts storage
solutions?

TMT

I've done various jars and bins, on shelves and hanging from overhead, and
decided that I REALLY like the storage units with the clear plastic drawers.
I can organize them so that all I have to do is read the label or tape a
sample to the front and it is easy to find which one I need with the next
larger or smaller right next to it. You can buy the units in different
sizes depending on how much space is needed for that item.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...958&R=112 958

Anyone want a box of RAGU and Skippy jars?

Steve.