Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gunner says...

Dont you just hate it when all those evil republicans keep pushing
those gun control laws..and forbidding religious symbols ?

Freedom *from* religion, gunner. Given their druthers your born
again morons in the white house would install state religions.
See Ed's post about Thomas, it's true. Granted that was a dissent
but this is what he came right out and said.

I check my facts. g

Now, how much should we gamble on the idea that Thomas, having said that the
First Amendment only applies to the federal government, would take it the
next step and say that the states have a perfect right to prevent the
"expression of" unsanctioned religions?

Thomas is a hard-boiled originalist. If they were eggs, Scalia would be a
soft-boiled one. Likewise Roberts and Alito.

Give them one more, and we'll have a hard-and-soft-boiled egg salad deciding
what's constitutional and what's not.

--
Ed Huntress