Posted to uk.d-i-y
sponix

Default Ariston LS 61 Door Hinge

On 22 Jan 2006 11:47:21 -0800, "Matthew Buckett"
wrote:

http://bumph.org/left.jpg

Hi

The arm labelled "A" has come detached from the stud "B"..."A" having
been pulled back into the slot where it lives:

http://www.geocities.com/calmorecleaning/left.jpg

(The arm "A" has a cable/spring affair attached to it which acts as a
counterbalance for the door.)

Perhaps "A" will pop back over the head of "B" with a little bit of
force.

However, you are probably going to have to dismantle the door and
drill out the stud "B", which, I believe is held in with a pop rivet
and replace it with a good old nut 'n' bolt.

If you can put up with the odd 'weight' of the door I don't think any
harm will result from using it as-is.

sponix