Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert

Default Need to add slope to a concrete sink - Help

Robert Allison a écrit :

Robert wrote:
Thanks for the idea for building up the slope with layers of clear
coat, it is worth a try I think. We have not put the sealer on yet, we
are polishing this week-end. Any specific suggestions on sealers ?

That is a question best answered by your supplier. I don't
know what kind of stains or colors that you have used and you
must get something that is compatible with those. I generally
use water based acrylic sealers as they dry harder and are
generally easier to maintain.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Thanks Robert, I will let you know the results of our "experiment"