Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

Default Boiler replacement

In article .com,
"Boiler man" writes:
hi
At last i had my keston c25 installed.BUT...........
The neighbours not complaining about the plume-they have a vaillant
ecomax and the plume goes into my alleyway i dont mind coz my boiler
plume goes in to tthere garden.

My c25 doesn't plume anywhere near as much as some other condensing
boilers I've seen. OTOH, I mostly run it at only 45C flow temp, as
that's high enough to heat the house unless it's well below freezing
outside and the heating has been off. It would be more likely to
plume at a higher temperature.

they are saying your flue is so noisy and we cant open our window bla
bla,i said did i make the boiler noisy?

Where's the flue relative to your boundary and their window?

the y said no so i said wat the hell can i do?
to tell you the truth it sounds like a whistle. any solutions.

You could extend the flue up high. Might just need to change
the fitting on the end. Mine comes out through the wall
horizontally, and I have a 135º bend on it to direct the
plume up and away from the house at an angle of 45º.

--
Andrew Gabriel