Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hellraiser

Default Condenser Dryer Problem - where's the water going

Had same problem with mine when I dismantled it - where the outlet socket is
on the back there is a small plastic tub inside with 3 hoses going to it,
most likely one of these has come off. Check underneath the dryer, you will
most likely find a puddle if this is the case

Hellraiser..........

"jd" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there,

Wondering if anyone can help. I've got a White Knight condenser tumble
dryer. The water normally collects in a removable plastic tank which
needs emptying after a few uses. However, the water is now no longer
being collected in this tank, the dryer still heats up and the clothes
get dried (eventually!) but I am curious as to what might be wrong.
Also, I'm assuming that the water normally collected in the tank is
simply evaporating into the atmosphere. Any ideas?
Thanks,

JD