Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default batteries - replace or rebuild

bob wrote:
Hey, thanks!

I never gave a thought to Batteries plus. There's one 2 miles from my
house!

Bob

"cm" wrote in message

Bob,

I had our local batteries plus store rebuild my bosch 14.4 volt battery.
They were $15 to $20 less than a new battery. The owner of the store said
it will last longer than a new battery because they use better cells. The
battery was rebuilt about 8 months ago and still works fine.

AZCRAIG

www.vintagetrailersforsale.com

"bob" wrote in message
. ..

I've got quite a collection of DeWalt 12V cordless tools, including 7
batteries. Some of the batteries will only hold a charge for 4 or 5
minutes. It's time to do something about that. What has your experience
been with rebuilding these batteries? There is a plethora of websites of
companies that do battery rebuilding. Any one in particular that did a
good job for you?

Thanks.

Bob

They are still in business?? All of them in the Bay Area went kaput a
couple years ago to the best of my knowledge. I went in once; high
prices, poor selection, and nobody shopped them.

Dave