Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

On 20 Jan 2006 12:44:59 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Ed Huntress says...

Whoops, I forgot an important conservative argument: that Griswold was
decided wrongly, that states do indeed have a right to tell married couples
that they're not allowed to use contraception, and that there is no right to
privacy. Bork has argued this precisely.

Ah, but bork isn't on the USSC, nor will he ever be. He got borked.

My guess is for them to overturn roe v wade they first do have to
dismantle griswold. This is actually already happening when
drugstores refuse to sell birth control to selected folks. But
not codified into law, of course.

Jim

So you are claiming that a liquor store should be forced to sell
booze, even to drunks?

Or is this an individuals right (business owners) right to serve who
he chooses?

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin