bob mologna

Default New use for 20 Lb propane tanks

X-Large rock tumbler drum.

"Dave" wrote in message
om...
I see a lot of 20 Lb propane tanks in the trash these days. These have
the old valves and can't be refilled unless a new valve is installed.
I have 3 of them in the garage just waiting to be turned into
something. I PLAN ON FILLING THEM WITH INERT GAS BEFORE I CUT THEM
OPEN. I am looking for ideas on what I can use them for. Here is a
list of what I have so far.

Please post your ideas.

* Body for a small foundry
* Body for a small forge
* Portable air tank for filling automobile tires (with gage installed)
* Tank for a small air compressor powered by a refrigerator compressor
* Small charcoal barbecue grill for tailgating at football games