Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
DoN. Nichols

Default What is it? XCVIII

According to R.H. :

Done. The subject is "One-man bucksaw - 3 attachments"
but it looks like I'm not a very good usenet user either. One of the
attachments didn't make it. Don't know why, I treated just like the
others with PaintShop Pro to resize it, but two of them made it and one
of them came through as gibberish text. Maybe I ought to send them just
one at a time.

If you want the third one I'll repost it but I think you can get the idea
from the two that made it. Let me know if you want me to try again.

Dan

Where did you post them? I scanned the three groups that this thread is in
but didn't see a post with your subject line, maybe I just missed it.

A growing number of news servers reject articles with binary
attachments in non-binary newsgroups. The solution is to put the image
on a web site (the dropbox, if you don't have one of your own), and just
post the URL for it to the newsgroup.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564