Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy

Default Stairs Into Kitchen - 2 sets of stairs ?

The ha ha was a light hearted joke at my own expense, I thought west
and east wing was a bit pretencious - a sort of joke we have here - oh
well, humor not appreciated.

As for fat, I thought the info I gave may be pertinent, I don't know
therefore also I don't know what is relevant.

Weatherlawyer, I appear to have upset you the point of swearing, for
which I am sorry, I will know to think twice beore posting again, I
didn't expect this unkindness so I clearly have judged things wrong.

Sorry all