Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is the IBEW Electrician apprenticeship certified by VA for VA education benefits?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Is the IBEW Electrician apprenticeship certified by VA for VA education
benefits?

Do you want to sign up based on what I say or what the VA will say?

After wasting four years in the active duty army, it would be nice if I
could get what they said I was entitled to, my education benefits. You
cannot access this money unless you are enrolled in a school, which
requires that you pay tuition up front somehow. They don't tell
gullable little kids in the recruiting office about this though.

Either way, with or without VA ed. benefits, I got to learn something
that will provide me with a viable income. College is a bunch of
bull****. Wasn't for me.