Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default Verizon FiOS Service

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 04:46:30 GMT, "Robert Fenster"
wrote:

Not using VOIP, (except for Skype, which i use frequently from the
Computer).

As for "never going back to copper for land line phone". Not sure i really
care. I could survive on wireless phone i believe.

I bet if most people add the 30+ or so they pay for landline and added it to
what they are paying for wireless, they could survive on wireless too.

Maybe its a romantic attachement to land lines, but i believe we could do
away with them quite easily.

I seem to be in one of the areas where wireless doesn't work well (too
far from a major highway or business area).

I have considered VoIP, which would save money if you make a lot of
long-distance calls (unlimited VoIP service). Sometimes, I've wished I
made a lot of long-distance calls.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com