Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Problem with Mannington Engineered Wood Flooring

"1. Sandy Jan 20, 11:56 am show options

Where do I begin???

We're building a new home and I fell in love with the photo of
Mannington's Blue Ridge Hickory Plank Natural in their catalog. I went

to several local flooring stores to price shop and view the sample
boards. I got catalogs and I requested wood samples from Mannington,
which they sent right out. I thought I knew what I was ordering.

I called FastFloors.com and got a quote of $5.30 a square foot, which "

The better question is not where you begin, but when this will end?
How many more times are you gonna start this thread about your dispute
in here? A simple Google search will show you first made this exact
same post in May 2005. And I think anyone expecting to be refunded not
only for flooring, but for the cost of installing it, removing it,
replacing the sub floor, etc, when the dispute is over the visual
appearance of the product, which you could see right out of the box, is
nuts. The vendor offers refunds for material that you want to reject
before you install it don't they? The installer must not have thought
it was defective, or he wouldn't have installed it would he? And if
that isn't enough, you also want a refund based on a price difference
between an earlier quote and the price you agreed to when you actually
placed the order?

How stupid can you be?