Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Fight back against baldness

wrote in message
oups.com...
Maybe hair loss is stressing you out, diving into a vicious circle of
more and more hair falling out.

Nope, easier to care for now that most of it is gone.

Maybe everyone in your family is bald.

Well, not any more. My grandfather, father, uncle, and brother all had less
hair than me. They are all dead. Oh my! I'm going to die!!!!!

Maybe bad food and poor living are making you bald before your time

Perhaps, but it was fun. Still is, but I'm the last chrome dome living and
my time is getting short.

and maybe it's worth having a look at my site for some hair loss
solutions"

Nah, you are just selling SPAM at high prices in a newsgroup that should not
have it. You are in violation of the TOS of your internet provider and no
one here gives a damn about you.