Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM

Default Landscape lights that lean/tilt over

You want NPT, but I made a mistake, The J-2 is just a plain cast iron box,
not the one cast in concrete. I haven't used either in years, I'm really
partial to the rocket posts or "RAB" mounting posts. They are easier to
install and water doesn't collect in them

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks, I think this is exactly what I was looking for. Is this kim
product "http://www.kimlighting.com" ? I checked some of the J2X
mounting options and it indicated NPT and NPSM type mounts, are they
thread type definitions? What is the difference? I checked
"http://www.dent-mfg.com/threadsizes.htm" but I think I have to check
out the lighting system I'm going to buy and see what the requirement
is, NPT or NPSM, is that the way to go? Thanks.