Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default Ovens/Furnaces in the HSM/Woodworking Shop

By the goodness of the Great Gods of Scrouging, I have been gifted with
access to a number of bench sized ovens and furnaces that could be used
in a HSM/woodworking shop....some of which will soon grace my humble
shop space.

If you were going to setup a oven/furnace corner in your shop, what
would you want to install for a set of ovens and furnaces? How big? How
hot? Gas or electric? Ventilation needs?

For applications I can think of heat treating, drying of parts, drying
of painted parts and the occasional pizza ;)....is there any use that
I am leaving out?

If one would like to upgrade some of the controllers, what would you
recommend?

Thanks for any suggestions, links or pictures (hint, hint) that you may
offer.

TMT