Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Suddenly I'm a Handyman!

david lang wrote:
Hi All

The day job finally finished, I will end up with enough dosh to keep me
going for 5-6 months.

At 54 I don't think its worth looking for another job, I doubt I would find
one that paid as well as the old one anyway.

To earn a bit extra Mon-Fri I'm going to start up a 'Handyman' business
locally. I have all the tools and I've done most things.

You know, I'm giving serious consideration to doing this myself as some
sort of sabattical.

I'd be very interested to know how you get on.

I'm no Magician however, so i'd be relying on the handyman business to
pay the mortgage ;-)

I suggest you get hold of "PoP" via email who used to be on this group
some time ago and who left to do this very thing. I'd have thought he'd
be able to give some pointers.

Cheers

Paul.