Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Problem with Quality of Mannington Engineered Hardwood

"Mr_Bill" wrote in message
ups.com...
BTW, not to beat this into the ground, but, the following
is a direct quote from the Kahrs website.

Kahrs
http://www.kahrs.com/templates/KahrsExtranetStandardNews.aspx?id=12833&contentid= 17167
says:
"It is our intent to use the Internet as an information tool and to
stimulate a visit to the local retailer. The showroom is the place
where sales should be discussed and sealed due to the complexity and
special prerequisites for floor installation, designs, and the Kährs
quality policy to make sure the consumer ends up with a floor that is
perfect for their needs.

..
Yeah, but if I'm building a $700,000 house and can save 50 bucks on the
flooring . . . . . . . .
The Kahrs guys got it right.