Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ray L. Volts

Default Where are folks getting parts these days?

"Mr. Land" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for that link, I'll be sure to get it.

So I guess from the lack of response there aren't one or two
top-of-the-line, hands-above-all-others, they-have-everything online
semiconductor stores?

I've yet to find a single source that had _everything_ I needed when it came
time to compile an order. The following have served me well.

www.dalbani.com has been a good source of original semi's in the past --
their website seems to be having probs when you try to shop as a "guest",
though.

www.mcmelectronics.com is well stocked for semi's, tools and shop
materials -- most of their stuff is priced higher than most competitors, but
their customer service is good.

www.electronix.com has a decent stock.

www.partsexpress.com has a good stock of tools and parts for audio.

www.jdr.com is a good source for digital/computer chips and related tools.

www.jameco.com similar to jdr above.

Then there's a myriad of suppliers of miscellaneous, surplus and
hard-to-find components, tools and supplies.