Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting kart site

steamer wrote:
wrote:
Hi guys,

Just thought you might like to see this:

http://www.aaroncake.net/projects/sm2k.htm

It's a nice site. Pity he seems to have lost interest and moved on to
other things. I wish I'd built a kart like that when I was 16 or 17,
although I did build a petrol powered robot which was pretty cool in
its own way, and you don't have time for everything :-).

--Hey, you're not the guy who made the gas-powered walking machine
that tows a rickshaw are you? Wish I could find out more about that thing,
but I've only ever seen one photo of it..

Sadly not. Mine was build using a lawn tractor engine and transmission,
plus steel from a scrapped trailer. Let me know if you turn up any info
on the walking machine. I'd be interested to learn more.

Chris