Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk

Default Mills and Drills

On 19 Jan 2006 19:57:59 -0800,
wrote:

Ok. I perused the Taig and Sherline sites and found only micro and
miniature lathes, which seem way too small for me.

Any other recommendations for a machine for what I need to do would be
appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Darren,

Did you request a free Grizzly catalog yet?

http://www.grizzly.com/catalog_requests.aspx

It only took about a week to get mine (last week persactly,
about an half inch thick). It has a whole lot more than just
metal working machines in it. Lots of tooling, gizmos,
gadgets, woodworking... The pictures are excellent, much
better than HF catalogs.

It could be helpful. You could look at pictures of the odds
& ends being discussed here.
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b