Posted to uk.d-i-y
RedOnRed

Default Goldtrowel

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
Jonni wrote:
Never done any plastering before but I am thinking of attending one of
the courses at www.goldtrowel.org

I don't pretend I'll instantly become an expert plasterer, and I know
practice makes perfect and all that but does anyone here have any
experience of this crew?

Thanks

Hope you have a strong neck and back. ;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Years ago, during school holidays, I used to do dry lining for my next door
neighbour and all the seasoned old hairy arsed builders generally used to
consider plastering to be the "ardest job on site".

That's certainly been enough to put me off it for the past 25 years.