Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Adrian

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

John Wright ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Buncefield?

That was not demonstrated in any way to be due to a mobile phone.

Nor was it demonstrated to be due to petrol, but let's not let facts
get in the way, shall we?

Well indeed, there are few facts around at the moment except that most
of the people in the area talk of a strong smell of something.

Compelling evidence... Not.

As you drive past up the M1, there's a very strong smell of diesel/kerosene
rather than petrol, and it was the aviation fuel side of the depot that
suffered the worst devastation.

If I smelled a strong smell of petrol at a filling station I would get
away from there PDQ.

As would anybody with a quarter of a brain cell.