Posted to misc.consumers.house
klacan

Default Replacement windows in Rochester NY

Thanks for the info.As you say good,better and best levels.Right now
everyone says their product is best. What is the differance between
those mass produced windows vs. the custom made ones. Besides the cost
any other issues? And they all have lifetime guarantee but some have
only a 1 year labour inclusive and some are 10 year labour inclusive..

What is the life of these things and 1 years vs 10 year. I don't think
problems will happen in 1 year. In 10 I dunno.And then its a lifetime
warranty.Granted its only as good as the company that installed them so
who knows.Is the labour where they get you?