Posted to alt.home.repair
nhurst

Default Burying Crawlspce AC Ductwork?

Home inspection is the most recent. We've also had pest control folks
under there since we bought the house. Before we bought there were
telephone guys, plumbers, cable guys, and electricians.

I've been moving everything I can (like telephone, cable, and some
electrical) up to the attic, but I'm still going to want to get around
under the house so I can check for problems.

The people under the house haven't been careless, there's just
literally no room to get by without scraping past a duct. I've got
water pipes going all over the place as well, and that's an added
headache when they cross over a duct.