Al Babin

Default 3-phase WW machines for sale Babin-style near Raleigh

I am too selling a two Rockwell Delta 10" Unisaws with large 3-phasing motors
as well as Rockwell Delta HD wood shapering. All need TLC before I just slap
on coat of grey paint to restore and ebay. You save $$ these ways. All have
cast irons skirt on base and clean-out door. $400 each or offer on all.
One verry unusual Timesavers Mini-belt 6X48 automatic sanderer with powering
feeder belt. $350. Great for scratch finish on metal parts.
Rockwell Delta 6X48 sandering on factor closed base $250.
Also have dust collector and Rockwell 8" Jointer but too tired to price know.
I am a nearing in Raleigh, NC and need to sell asap so don't be afraid to make
offers as these machines NEED WORK. Bring cash and truck.
I'm not really Al Babin but play him (poorly) on this newsgroup.
Please reply here if interested and I'll respond via e-mail.
Uncle Al