Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress says...

1) Do you think that there is a right to privacy that Congress or the
administration can't infringe? If so, how is it defined as a right, and

how
is it defended?

I think Felix Frankfurter had something to say about that all.
The term 'griswold v connecticut' comes to mind....

Jim

We'll see if the "originalists" here recognize what a trap they're making
for themselves, if any of them will answer the questions. d8-)

You might want to look up what Thomas had to say about the right of Alabama
to establish a state religion. If that doesn't curl the toes of a
libertarian originalist, I don't know what will.

--
Ed Huntress