Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
KLS

Default Crack in the basement wall

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:22:30 -0500, "Student"
wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. I wouldn't worry about a 1/8" crack, however, the
water is seeping in through that crack whenever it rains heavily, so I need
to fix this. Got a decision to make...

I had a house where water was seeping in through one particular wall,
and I learned that the gutter downspout drain (underground and beneath
the house foundation) was clogged. Once we got that rooted out, the
water drained properly and didn't seep into the house. Could that be
your problem, too?