Posted to misc.consumers.house
klacan

Default Replacement windows in Rochester NY

And I thought I had problems....Well had Comfort and Pace both come in
and give us quotes .No song and dance,I told em upfront.We had someone
else come over from another company and give us a long 3 hour blah blah
blah about windows etc..

Either way we need new windows.The ones where we are are over 30 years
old aluminum and the frame itself has air leaking through it.Not to
mention when you see ice on the inside as we did 2 days ago...maybe the
whole thing needs replacing.

But you are right the windows are like 600 a pop which is a lot.

Thanks for the info though.