Posted to alt.home.repair
Zzyzx

Default Concrete Slab Cost

Yes, it had forming and a pumper. It had 6 piers poured as well

Just a rough ballpark cost

"SQLit" wrote in message

"Zzyzx" wrote in message
I'm very curious how much it cost my builder to pour a slab. The reason

I'm
curious is that they had to demolition it because they put it in the

wrong
spot. I have heard that concrete has gone through the roof, so I don't
understand the carelessness.

The slab size has a 54'x58' footprint and has a depth of 11'. It looks

like
a wedge, so it starts off at about 3' at the front of the house and
continues to the back of the house where it is 11'. Just a ballpark

estimate
will do.

Thank You,
Zzyzx

Not enough information to help. Do you need a pumper? Forming? and the

list
of questions goes on.

If your dimensions are correct that is an awful lot of concrete for a

house
slab.