Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default 45 degree mitre crosscut jig/sled?

"jtpr" wrote in message
Well, I didn't see miter joints, that was my own thing, with splines.
But after all of this discussion, and what Swingman said, I really
think I'm gonna go Dovetail. Miter is just what I "know". I have
never done dovetail, so the challenge would be good. I will do them by
hand as I don't have, and can't afford, a jig. So, all that being
said, can anybody offer up a good instructional site so I can get
practicing? Tips on drawer making is also welcome. Man, this stuff
gets addictive....

Both Jeff Gorman and Charlie Lieb had good stuff on their websites. Don't
have the url's for you, so you'll have to DAGS.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05