Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roy

Default Winchester Rifle

Well I for one won't miss Winchester......The last great or good
firearm was the pre 64 models, and a few others for awhile thereafter,
but most of the junk has a piityfull finish and lots of stamped parts
being sold at the prices of a handcrafted weapon. I do have 2 pre 64
rifles, a few old 30/30's and 32 win specials, that were made way
back, and of course my 5 model 12 shotguns....as well as a brand new
in the box barreled action never taken out of the box or fit to a
stock in 3006 caliber. I am eventually going to change it over to the
35 cal Wylen (SP?) cartidge. Winchesters model 1200 and their
reintroduced model 12 was just junk with a high price tag.......I
would rather shoot a mossberg or MAverick shotgun.
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....