Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Half-full/half-empty kind of issue

On 19/01/2006 19:25 D.M. Procida wrote:

Our downstairs toilet seems to half-empty itself after flushing. I am
sure it never did this before. You can flush it, it seems normal, and
half an hour later the level in the bowl has dropped by a few
centimetres.

The level in our downstairs toilet took to falling to normal when
flushed with a slow rise to a little above normal over the following
minutes. All in slow motion (sorry, couldn't resist!).

The manhole outside, some 4 feet deep, was full almost to the top with
'stuff' of quite a viscous consistency. The 'slurp' as it went was quite
satisfying.

You may wish to investigate with this in mind whilst holding a long pole
and with the wind to your back!